Fwd: Want to learn Kamailio from the ground up? The Edvina SIP Masterclass in Madrid Sept 15-19 is open for registration!

Andrew Latham lathama en gmail.com
Lun Ago 18 10:43:59 CLT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net>
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Subject: Want to learn Kamailio from the ground up? The Edvina SIP
Masterclass in Madrid Sept 15-19 is open for registration!
To: "Johansson E. Olle" <info at edvina.net>

Hi!

Kamailio is the leading Open Source SIP server. You can use it as a
proxy, a presence server, registrar and much more.
It's a toolbox for creating SIP server applications. Scalability and
performance is at the core of this SIP server.

But it is very different from Asterisk or FreeSwitch - or any SIP PBX
you have been running before. To control it,
you process SIP messages in Kamailio's own programming language. This
means, you have to understand
the SIP protocol.

My SIP Masterclass is the quick start for you. Five days of lessons
and labs covering the SIP protocol,
RTP media, NAT traversal and how to get Kamailio to work in your network.

Next class is in Madrid and it's priced at a summer special price -
2.500 Euro ex VAT for five days of
SIP and Kamailio.

Read more about the class on our web site. If you have any questions
or want to book a seat, just give me a call
or send me an e-mail. We already have many registrations, so this
class is ready to go. Students getting ready
to learn how to build secure, scalable and resiliant SIP platforms.
It's time for you to attend!

http://edvina.net/training/new-sip-masterclass/

I am also running this class - and many other related classes -
in-house for companies that need a combined
workshop and training session. If you are interested in such an event,
just contact me and we'll set it up.

Looking forward to seeing you in Madrid!

Best regards,
/Olle E. Johansson

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden

You are getting this email since you've been in contact me at some
point. If you want to change your
address or unsubscribe, just respond.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at lathama.com http://lathama.net ~