correo rebota

Enrique Herrera Noya enrique.herreranoya en gmail.com
Mie Mayo 10 20:28:27 CLT 2006

Juan Andres Ramirez escreveu:

> Hola lista:
>     Tengo un server de correo en la empresa con postfix+dovecot en un
> centos 4.2, con todas las actualizaciones. Un usuario de la empresa me
> envio
> un rebote de correo, y la verdad no se porque puede estar sucediendo:
>
> Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you
> was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).
>
> Our internal reference code for your message is 27884-03/uLHKc6gZLMPI
>
> The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
> from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
> by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.
>
> We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
> for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance
> between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
> and there can be some collateral damage on both sides.
>
> Por lo que estoy leyendo, dice que los correos van con virus, pero
> solo van
> con html, y les aseguro que no hay virus en esos correos. Como es el
> servidor de la empresa, tambien puedo asegurar que no hay spam o algo
> parecido.
>
> Hable con esta persona de la empresa, y dijo que solo habia enviado el
> correo con copia a 10 personas, de otra empresa. Donde puedo modificar el
> parametro para que no suceda esto?,

de la documentacion de postfix , verifica el valor de :

    *

      smtpd_recipient_limit:

      define cuantos beneficiarios (recipientes) pueden ser
      direccionados en la cabecera del mensaje.

    *

      Recipient limits

    *

The *default_destination_recipient_limit* parameter (default: 50)
controls how many recipients a Postfix delivery agent (*smtp*, *uucp*,
etc.) will send with each copy of an email message. If an email message
has more than *$default_destination_recipient_limit* recipients at the
same destination, the list of recipients will be broken up into smaller
lists, and multiple copies of the message will be sent.

You can override this setting for specific Postfix delivery agents
(*smtp, uucp,* etc.). For example:

    *uucp_destination_recipient_limit = 100*

would limit the number of recipients per *UUCP* delivery to 100.

You must be careful when increasing the recipient limit; some SMTP
servers abort the connection when they run out of memory or when a hard
recipient limit is reached, so the mail won't get through.

The *smtpd_recipient_limit* parameter (default: 1000) controls how many
recipients the SMTP server will take per delivery. That's more than any
reasonable SMTP client would send. The limit exists just to protect the
local mail system against a malicious or confused client.