Ayuda en bajada de phishing (sertotal.cl)

Alvaro Herrera alvherre en alvh.no-ip.org
Mie Dic 20 02:21:34 CLST 2006

Cristian Rodriguez escribió:
> El 20/12/06, Alvaro Herrera<alvherre en alvh.no-ip.org> escribió:
>
> >(Se descubren problemas en sistemas hechos en PHP a cada rato).
> >

> Sip, pero eso, generalmente no es problema del lenguaje :-P

	Last night I finally retired from the PHP Security Response
	Team, that was initially my idea a few years ago.

	The reasons for this are many, but the most important one is
	that I have realised that any attempt to improve the security of
	PHP from the inside is futile. The PHP Group will jump into your
	boat as soon you try to blame PHP's security problems on the
	user but the moment you criticize the security of PHP itself you
	become persona non grata. I stopped counting the times I was
	called immoral traitor for disclosing security holes in PHP or
	for developing Suhosin.

http://blog.php-security.org/archives/61-Retired-from-securityphp.net.html

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"I can see support will not be a problem.  10 out of 10."    (Simon Wittber)