tarjeta Wireless TEW-221PC

Eduardo Quiroz eduardoquiroz en vtr.net
Mie Sep 28 14:52:00 CLT 2005

jmoral_123mail escribió:

>tengo una tarjeta para conexion inalambrica TEW-221PC, para mi computador COMPAQ 1240. pero no tengo el driver y tampoco se como instalarla. Si alguien puede ayudarme, lo agradecere.

tío google me sopló.....

[url
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/35/2004/02/3/118961#>]http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/3/2003/12/1/121487[/url]

the TEW-228PI is based on the Realtek RTL8180 chipset. I was told by
TrendNet's tech support that it is based on a Realtek chipset and that I
should see if Realtek offers any drivers. On Realtek's site there's a
Linux
<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/archive/35/2004/02/3/118961#>
driver for the RTL8180. I'll let you know if I get it working. The file
name says RH9 and I'm using Fedora Core. In the thread above he was
running RH9 and couldn't get the card to work, even with the Realtek
driver. So I'm crossing my figers... time to boot back to Fedora...

You can get the Realtek RTL8180 Linux drivers from this page:

[url]http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloads1-3.aspx?Keyword=RTL8180[/url]

* *