Fedora o Whitebox

Rolando Espinoza La Fuente rhodas en gmail.com
Lun Dic 20 19:36:03 CLST 2004

http://whiteboxlinux.net

I've been actively involved in the CentOS community for the past
several months. As most of you know I've become disinterested in WBEL.
CentOS is nearly the same as WBEL with a few minor exceptions: updates
occur in a timely fashion (usually 24 hours), the developers are
accessible (even if via IRC), and there is an active community (again
in IRC atm).

CentOS has launched a new dedicated site at http://www.centos.org

I have also prepared a migration page from moving from wbel to CentOS.
http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=19

Let me know if you have any issues, I'm normally readily available on
IRC on freenode in #whitebox and #centos (among others)

Drop by sometime I'm sure you will make some new friends and have a
great OS to uee.

--
(c) Ro
(w) http://darkstar.fcyt.umss.edu.bo/~rolando