[Mint] [News] 24" Multi-Touch (6 pts) kit ONLY 480USD W/shipping. Develop your Multi-Touch Applications - ZaagTech

Lobo Yan @ ZaagTech sales2 at zaagtech.com
Sun Jan 9 03:50:33 CLST 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Lobo from ZaagTech, a company specialized in True Multi-Touch Devices. I am writing to you to introduce our latest product F Series 24?Multi-Touch (6points) Kit, allows multi users with gestures to move beyond the traditional mouse-and-keyboard experience.

Here are the major features of our F Series Multi-Touch Kit:

1.            Truly supports 6 precise touch points simultaneously without any ghost points;

2.            Compatible with windows 7, Vista and XP, fully supports TUIO protocol in all-round way;

3.            Effortless drags with only 12-15ms.  (i.e. 75fps);

4.            Anti-Ambient Light; performs greatly even in disadvantaged environments including all indoor activities and even under strobe lights in studios;

5.            USB connection to PC; extremely low power consumption (Max. 750mW);

6.      View Demo Video via SnowFlake

Perfectly tested with IntuiFace Presentation from Intuilab, GestureWorks from Ideum

7.            Cost Effective! Promotional price for 24?F Series kit is ONLY 480 Dollars/unit plus shipping instead of retail price 800 Dollars. Our price is LOWER than anyone else, including Microsoft Surface, FTIR table-style, Visual Planet foils, 3M and NextWindow products, etc. Order 24?F Series Kit online

Our low-cost F Series development kit is designed for anyone who wants to develop innovative Natural User Interface in multi-user purpose. Besides 24’’ F Series Kit, we also offer X Series Multi-Touch screens (available from 30’’ up to 120’’) for you as an interactive solution for your Touch Presentation and 3D Demonstration, 3D Visualization and 3D Simulation.

ZaagTech is now actively building a partner network and expanding our multi-touch network. If you are a multi-touch software developer or a distributor of touch technology, and if you would like to join us in developing the next generation of true multi-touch technology, please contact us for details.

Demo Pictures:

We are ready to serve you! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon!

Best regards,

Lobo Yan

ZaagTech Inc. | Tel: (+1) 408-634-9224| www.zaagtech.com |sales2 at zaagtech.com