Error al mandar correo a hotmail

Guillermo Jiron wjiron en ministeriopublico.gob.ni
Mar Feb 26 12:24:02 CLST 2008

Hola, buenos dias, soy nuevo en esto tengo casi 15 dias de trabajar en esto

Y cada vez que se manda correo al Hotmail, resulta esto, si me pueden ayudar
al respecto

This is the Postfix program at host Svrinterweb.ministeriopublico.gob.ni.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to
one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

                  The Postfix program

<wjiron en hotmail.com>: host mx2.hotmail.com[65.54.244.168] said: 550 DY-002
Mail

    rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. The likely cause is

    compromised or virus infected server/personal computer. If you are not
an

    email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider

    for help. Email/network admins, please visit
<http://postmaster.live.com/> http://postmaster.live.com for

    email delivery information and support (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Saludos cordiales,