Re: OT: Tokio(Japón) LUG en español

Masa Taniguchi maabou512 en gmail.com
Jue Ago 14 08:57:25 CLT 2008

Hola! パブロさん!Ohisashiburi desu.Ogenki desitaka?

Gracias por su respuesta,muy amable.
Sí, les pregunté Tokio LUG  http://tlug.jp/
y respuesta es positivo más que creía.

------------------------------

> disscuss Software Libre(Free Software) by Spanish language  in Tokyo or
> Japan?  I'd  have a good opportunity to work with engineers or
> technicians from hispanic countries.

In all these years I had ever heard about a Spanish free software
community in Tokyo or Japan. Many people in actual communities speak
Spanish, due ethnic origin or just know the language. For example I can
speak Spanish as many other people in TLUG. Anyway, a community of only
Spanish language about that topic maybe is difficult to find in Japan.
Usually free software communities try to meet as much people as possible
and the most common used language is English.
Anyway don't take me seriously, maybe some communities exist.

Cheers
Basicamente, hablar en inglés es manera, pero cuando tenga oportunidad
quería intercambiar información en español.

Dewadewa-
Masa