Migracion desde Win/Exchange

Carlos Sepulveda carlos.sepulveda en gmail.com
Jue Jun 28 16:41:58 CLT 2007

On 28/06/07, Ernesto Acevedo <ernestoal en yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hola a todos
>   Agradezco ya ayuda sobre la migracion desde exchange. estoy tratando de entender como se instala Brutus Server.
>   Ahora me aparecio otro problemita y es que no encuentro driver o compatibilidad para una Canon LBP 800.

Jumm, se ve compleja la cosa, de acuerdo a OpenPrinting esa impresora
es "Paperweight"
http://openprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Canon-LBP-800

"A real "winprinter" as the LBP-660, LBP-600, and LBP-460. If there is
a PCL emulation, it is done by the Windows driver. Reported not to
work at all with free software by several people. On the technical
specifications page Canon writes that a "Bi-directional Parallel port"
is needed to connect this printer. So making it working with the usual
printer spoolers is probably very difficult."

Saludos
--
Carlos A. Sepulveda M.
ICQ:31472448