Migracion desde Exchange

Carlos (casep) Sepulveda carlos.sepulveda en gmail.com
Mie Jun 27 12:23:27 CLT 2007

On 27/06/07, Ernesto Acevedo <ernestoal en yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tengo usuarios con Ubuntu 7.04 y necesito leer correo desde un servidor Exchange 5 que no usa pop, ni el servicio web, y ademas la alternativa debe ser gratuita.
> Desde ya muchas gracias por la ayuda

evolution-connector.i386                 2.10.2-2.fc7           updates
Matched from:
evolution-connector
The connector enables added functionality to Evolution when used with a
Microsoft Exchange Server.

Brutus
http://www.omesc.com/
An Open Source connector for Microsoft Exchange 5.5, 2000, 2003 and
2007, to put it short. Our aim is to scratch one of the most annoying
itches that the Open Source community have endured. This particular
itch has been experienced for almost a decade. The problem that we are
addressing is the problem of platform independent access for client
applications to Microsoft Exchange from version 5.5 onwards.

Saludos
--
Carlos A. Sepulveda M.
ICQ:31472448