como saber si mi Postfix esta bien?

Edison Caprile Pons ecaprile en ducasseind.cl
Mie Ago 9 13:48:08 CLT 2006

Hola:

Varios dias me he encontrado con que estoy en spamcop.net...la razón lo se,
spamcop me dice esto:

200.68.38.179 listed in bl.spamcop.net (127.0.0.2)

If there are no reports of ongoing objectionable email from this system it
will be delisted automatically in approximately 22 hours.

Causes of listing

*	System has sent mail to SpamCop spam traps in the past week (spam
traps are secret, no reports or evidence are provided by SpamCop)

Additional potential problems

(these factors do not directly result in spamcop listing)

*	System administrator has already delisted this system once

Because of the above problems, express-delisting is not available

Listing History

In the past 43.0 days, it has been listed 5 times for a total of 5.6 days

Dispute Listing

If you are the administrator of this system and you are sure this listing is
erroneous, you may request that we review the listing. Because everyone
wants to dispute their listing, regardless of merit, we reserve the right to
ignore meritless disputes.
Dispute <http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=dispute;ip=200.68.38.179>
listing of 200.68.38.179

Que puede ser??....tengo todo bien...tengo postgrey-bitdefender y no soy
openrelay....alguien sabe de una manera de probar si estoy bien o no??

Gracias.