Error al crear Usuario

Sergio Vergara Padilla svergara en atentus.com
Jue Sep 30 09:39:30 CLT 2004

> Además de /etc/group.lock hay que borrar todos los .lock del /etc ni
> idea por que pasa esto, pero borrando estos archivos se puede
> ingresar con el useradd. Algún guru sabe por que ???
>
> salu2

"Lock files are created when an app starts running and removed when the app stops. They are there to stop two copies of the same program
running at the same time. When the program is run it looks to see if there is a lock file, if there is then it won't run as it should
mean that another version of that program is in use. With the useradd program I guess it is done so that two people don't add a user at
the same time - one user could overwrite the other."

Aquí hay otra explicación, pero con más detalle...

http://www.itworld.com/nl/lnx_tip/03082002/

saludos,

--
Sergio Vergara Padilla