/proc/stat

Rodrigo Henriquez M. - Corporacion Linux S.A. rodrigo en corporacionlinux.cl
Mar Nov 9 18:48:23 CLST 2004

El lun, 08-11-2004 a las 22:19, Gustavo Chain escribió:
> Hola Lista
>
> alguien me puede explicar el significado de los valores arrojados por /proc/stat

proc(5)

     /proc/stat
              kernel/system statistics.  Varies with architecture.
Common entries include:

              cpu  3357 0 4313 1362393
                     The number of jiffies (1/100ths of a second) that
the system spent in user mode, user mode with low priority (nice),
system  mode,  and  the
                     idle task, respectively.  The last value should be
100 times the second entry in the uptime pseudo-file.

              page 5741 1808
                     The number of pages the system paged in and the
number that were paged out (from disk).

              swap 1 0
                     The number of swap pages that have been brought in
and out.

              intr 1462898
                     The number of interrupts received from the system
boot.

              disk_io: (2,0):(31,30,5764,1,2) (3,0):...
                     (major,minor):(noinfo, read_io_ops, blks_read,
write_io_ops, blks_written)

              ctxt 115315
                     The number of context switches that the system
underwent.

              btime 769041601
                     boot time, in seconds since the epoch (January 1,
1970).

              processes 86031
                     Number of forks since boot.

> Gracias!