Ayuda

Marcos Ramirez A. mramireza en armada.cl
Sab Mayo 29 15:38:35 CLT 2004

En el archivo de configuracion (/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf) sale
muy bien explicado:

# Do you want to allow <Form> tags in email messages? This is a bad idea
# as these are used as scams to pursuade people to part with credit card
# information and other personal data.
# Value: yes     => Allow these tags to be in the message
#        no      => Ban messages containing these tags
#        disarm  => Allow these tags, but stop these tags from working
#                  Note: Disarming can be defeated, it is not 100% safe!
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Form Tags = disarm

--
Marcos Ramirez A. <mramireza en armada.cl>