error en script (script + cron + bittorrent)

Alvaro Herrera alvherre en dcc.uchile.cl
Mie Mayo 5 14:53:23 CLT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 02:52:22PM -0400, Juan Flores Lizana wrote:
> Anoche deje este cron
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> /usr/bin/btdownloadcurses.py --max_uploads 2 --max_upload_rate 10
> --responsefile liberation-final-bins-good.torrent --saveas wboxlinx

Y por que no usas btdownloadheadless.py ?

--
"Someone said that it is at least an order of magnitude more work to do
production software than a prototype. I think he is wrong by at least