[OT] prueba de envio en texto plano...

Cristian Gutierrez crgutier en dcc.uchile.cl
Mie Dic 29 19:54:23 CLST 2004

Hoy en la noche, Miguel Oyarzo dijo:

,----[ http://www.american.edu/cas/econ/htmlmail.htm ]

| Nevertheless, RFC 1855 addresses internet standards for email, and it
| clearly presumes that plain text is the standard for email. Especially
| relevant are the request to limit bandwidth use, the suggestion to
| restrict the character set to ASCII and, related to this, the
| suggestion to use ASCII symbols to connote emphasis or _underlining_
| in your text. (In an appendix, I quote a few pieces of RFC 1855 to
| make this point. However it should be clear that the arguments
| supplied above apply even if we disregard this RFC.)
`----

El resto de la pagina es interesante tambien ...

--
Cristian Gutierrez			http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~crgutier
crgutier[@]dcc.uchile.cl                        Jabber:crgutier en jabber.org

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human
history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."