[Alumnos-ii-cs] Fwd: Oferta de StartUp

Cecilia Reyes C reyes at inf.utfsm.cl
Fri Sep 5 08:58:21 CLT 2014

Interesados contactar a rodrigo.russell at eureka.cl
<mailto:rodrigo.russell at eureka.cl>Saludos,

Cecilia Reyes

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Oferta de StartUp
Fecha: 	Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:36:34 -0400
De: 	Rodrigo Russell <rodrigo.russell at alumnos.usm.cl>
A: 	C. Cecilia Reyes <reyes at inf.utfsm.cl>

Profe,

Me llegó esta oferta por si la quieren difundir, es de un Start Up
apoyada por el programa Start Up Chile de CORFO. Cualquier interesado,
me contacte el correo: rodrigo.russell at eureka.cl
<mailto:rodrigo.russell at eureka.cl>

Hi Rodrigo, my project is BreadCrumbTracking.com
<http://BreadCrumbTracking.com> and it's software that makes managing
mobile workers easier.

Here is a detailed job description for the internship below. Do you know
2 or 3 people who may be interested?

Dear Candidates,

We are product/service based IT Firm from Canada and working in
Santiago, Chile. We are looking to hire a confident, self-directed
programmer with advanced English and Spanish skills. We will be begin
with expanding our product development with many CRM & ERP Portals. we
need someone who can lead development team and help us in tracking their
activity,someone who can tackle with team and take everyday's follow
up/follow through. The person should be experienced in Microsoft
Technologies,Mobility and Java Platform(Optional).

1) Technical Skills

The ideal candidate will be have the following qualifications:

  *
    Must have excellent writing and oral English/Spanish communications
  *

  *
    Must have the ability to with directly with a small team of
    developers, graphic designers, video editors, and copy writers based
    in Chile/India.
  *

  *
    Shoudl have experience designing RWD websites/GPS,GEO Location
  *

  *
    Relevant web programming experience with VB.net
    <http://VB.net>,ASP.net <http://ASP.net>,C#,MVC
  *

  *
    Experience of designing Mobile websites, RWD, Parallax, JQuery, Ajax
  *

  *
    Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL,
    MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
  *

  *
    Excellent knowledge of complex algorithms
  *

  *
    Good knowledge of Photoshop and graphic design
  *

  *
    Experience with social networking APIs, mainly Facebook and Twitter
  *

  *
    Experience with Sales-force & other CRM integration like :-
    Quickbooks,Freshbook
  *
    Demonstrated experience in building dynamic websites
  *

  *
    Experience in making customized websites and web portals
  *

  *
    Experience using AJAX, jQuery
  *

2) Roles & Responsibilities

  *
    Able to handle a team and get the projects completed before deadline
  *

  *
    Able to perform under pressure
  *

  *
    Able to assign work to the team members
  *

  *
    Able to solve all the problems of development
  *

Please provide following details in your bid

1. Reference of your 3 best web application developed in past
2. Your Skype,Email and Phone Number with Suitable Interview timing

Please confirm that you can work in the Providencia neighbourhood of
Santiago, Chile.

--
Rodrigo Russell
Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Informática

  Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor compruebe si es necesario
hacerlo. / Please consider the environment before printing this email.