{Spam?} Correos normales como posibles spamm

jas jas en ehtcf.co.cu
Mar Mar 16 16:02:11 CLT 2004

El servicio ha sido discontinuado y monkeys.com ha configurado el mismo
para que cualquier ip sea considerada como spammer, a continuación la
explicación sacada de http://www.monkeys.com/upl/index.html

Monkeys.Com DNS Anti-Spam Lists

Final Shutdown Notice

NOTICE: All Monkeys.Com DNS anti-spam lists were shut down and
discontinued on September 23rd, 2003. As of Sunday March 15th, 2004, the
final shutdown phase for these lists has begun and as of now every IP
address in the world has been listed on the former Monkeys.Com anti-spam
lists as a final inducement to get other Internet sites to stop referring
to our former anti-spam lists.

If you have received an undeliverable e-mail bounce message in response to
some piece of e-mail that you sent, and if that message directed you to
this web page, then the mail server administrator of the Internet site
that you were attempting to send your original e-mail message to is
incorrectly continuing to filter the inbound e-mail for his/her Internet
site using one of the defunct Monkeys.Com anti-spam lists.

Unfortunately, we here at Monkeys.Com cannot help you to resolve this
problem. You will need to make contact with the mail server administrator
at the Internet site that you were trying to send e-mail to and inform
him/her of the problem. When doing so, please refer the mail server
administrator to this web page.

Please note that we have made all reasonable attempts to contact all of
the different mail server administrators at all of the different Internet
sites that have been using our anti-spam lists, and we have tried to
convince them all to stop improperly making references to our former
anti-spam lists, however our records indicate that despite these efforts,
as of Sunday, March 14th, 2004, there are still over 1,500 different
Internet sites that are still improperly referring to the various
Monkeys.Com anti-spam lists. (All of these anti-spam lists were officially
shut down and discontinued way back in September of 2003, and a public
announcement of the shutdown was made at the time. Also, and additionally,
a final end-of-life public notice was posted to various anti-spam mailing
lists and newsgroups on February 10th, 2004.)

Please do not attempt to contact Monkeys.Com regarding mail delivery
problems, except in cases where you are actually sending mail to someone
at Monkeys.Com. We have absolutely NO CONTROL over the mail server
configurations at other Internet sites.

__END__