[Laboral] Oportunidad en Amazon Madrid

luis hevia lhevia at inf.utfsm.cl
Fri Mar 6 14:19:43 -03 2020

Amazon está buscando postulantes para irse a trabajar a Amazon en Madrid
y realizará entrevistas entre el 5 y el 8 de Mayo en Santiago

Aquí está la descripción del trabajo en inglés

/The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the
way businesses institutions purchase their supplies.
Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers
to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific
products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and
regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and
institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities.
Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer
base… and we are here to solve this.

You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer
experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You
will be working with new technologies that improve usability and
increase performance and scalability - latest UX frameworks, parallel
processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You
will help redefine normal for this segment of the market

You will help translate business requirements to technical deliverables
and deliver operationally stable solutions that provide good customer
experience. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide
great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.

/
/Go ahead and join us. Amazon is growing extremely fast, … our team is
growing even faster!-- /

Cualquier cosa, me pueden escribir a este correo o a sergioy at amazon.com
<mailto:sergioy at amazon.com>
Por favor reenviar este correo a la lista de oportunidades laborales

Muchas gracias!
Sergio Yáñez Silva
Ingeniero Civil Informático
Linked-In: http://goo.gl/PzbZP