[Laboral] Oportunidad laboral - Honeywell

Luis Hevia R. lhevia at inf.utfsm.cl
Mon Dec 23 11:24:51 -03 2019

Estimados,

Les enviamos la siguiente oportunidad laboral para sus recién egresados
de la carrera Ingeniero civil informatico,

Los interesados en la propuesta laboral pueden postularse en el
siguiente link:
https://honeywell.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/216980?c=honeywell

  Intern Trainee – Developer for Mining Applications

**

*Join our Honeywell trainee program! *

Our focus in this program is to develop your skills and talent during
the next 9 months, providing wide knowledge in our *Advanced*
*Applications Group* developing projects for the mining industry. At the
end of this time and in accordance with your performance we may have a
chance to offer you a permanent position!

You will be responsible for develop modules and services to new and
existing applications. You will work closely with people at all levels
of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on
investment of the organization's product portfolio.

*Key Responsibilities*

·Develop backend, middleware and front-end components (full stack),

·Design of unitary testing routines,

·Documentation of developed modules.

*YOU MUST HAVE*

·Bachelor of Science in informatics (Civil Informatics Engineer in
Chile) or related discipline,

·0-1 years of experience.

*WE VALUE*

·Node.js, Javascript, HTML, CSS,

·Python, R,

·Relational and non-relational databases (SQL server, PostgreSQL,
mongoDB, Hadoop),

·GIT, CI/CD pipelines,

·General UI/UX concepts and mockups,

·Linux and Windows Operative Systems,

·Good communication skills verbal and written in Spanish and English.

*Lucia Nadia Salguero*

*Recruiter*

*Honeywell | Talent Acquisition*

**

LuciaNadia.Salguero at Honeywell.com
<mailto:LuciaNadia.Salguero at Honeywell.com>**

*LATAM: + 54 11 5288 9400 | Ext #3014*

*Honeywell.com/careers*

**Cielo Talent is recruiting on behalf of Honeywell´s Talent Acquisition
Team*