Error con QT al compilar knoda en OpenBSD

jorge severino severino.jorge en gmail.com
Mar Mayo 9 23:59:29 CLT 2006

Assuming that a Qt project file is used (as I normally do), the "trick" is to
add the following 3 lines to the .pro file before qmake (the Makefile
generator) is called:

QMAKE_CXX = distcc g++
QMAKE_MOC = distcc $(QTDIR)/bin/moc
QMAKE_UIC = distcc $(QTDIR)/bin/uic

debes instalar el comilador UIC (user interface compiler)
y setear su variable de entorno adecuada.

http://web.njit.edu/all_topics/Prog_Lang_Docs/html/qt/uic.html