[Alumnos-ii-cs] Fwd: 13 ACS WS.

Cecilia Reyes reyes at inf.utfsm.cl
Sun Jul 10 21:03:56 CLT 2016

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	13 ACS WS.
Fecha: 	Thu, 7 Jul 2016 12:26:24 -0400
De: 	Jorge Ibsen <jibsen at eso.org>
Responder a: 	jibsen at alma.cl
Para: 	Cecilia Reyes <reyes at inf.utfsm.cl>

Estimada Cecilia,

Te escribo para hacerte saber que ALMA está organizando el 13th ACS
workshop en nuestras oficinas en Santiago. Me gustaría mucho darle
difusión al interior de la UTFSM porque me imagino que hay estudiantes
talentosos que podrían estar motivados a participar. El anuncio del
curso es el siguiente:

---

On behalf of ALMA computing, it is my pleasure to announce the 13th ALMA
Common Software (ACS) Workshop that will be held at the Joint ALMA
Observatory offices, located in Alonso de Córdova 3107, Vitacura, in
Santiago de Chile, ‪from August 8th to August 12th.

As in previous versions, the main goal of the Workshop is to introduce
the participants to the ALMA Common Software infrastructure through a
hands-on project development. The course will also include several talks
covering different aspects of ACS:

* Container/component architecture

* Configuration of ACS (CDB/TMCDB)

* Component simulations