[Alumnos-ii-cs] Fwd: Ericsson Göteborg is looking for newly graduated SW developers!

Cecilia Reyes C reyes at inf.utfsm.cl
Tue Oct 7 19:13:01 CLST 2014

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Ericsson Göteborg is looking for newly graduated SW developers!
Fecha: 	Tue, 7 Oct 2014 22:58:50 +0200 (CEST)
De: 	<igor.venegas at ericsson.com>
A: 	<reyes at inf.utfsm.cl>

Estimada Cecilia,

Buena oportunidad para aquellos desarrolladores que quieran comenzar su
experiencia Laboral en Suecia! ;)

Un gran abrazo!

Ericsson Göteborg is looking for newly graduated SW developers!
	Company Logo

  Ericsson Göteborg is looking for newly graduated SW developers!

We are a world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom
operators. Our company´s portfolio comprises mobile and fixed network
infrastructure, telecom services, broadband and multimedia solutions for
operators, enterprises and the media industry.
We are now looking for passionate software developers to work with the
functional development for next generation of Ericsson's Radio Base
Station. Ericsson is the market leader in competitive, high-quality
Radio products which gives our customer solutions securing future
growth. We currently develop LTE, WCDMA, GSM Networks as well as Wi-Fi
and Small Cell solutions to operators all over the world.
In return, you will gain experience in cutting-edge design technology,
working in a high paced agile environment that inspires you to develop
and grow.

*What are we looking for?*
We are looking for you who are newly or recently graduated with 0 to 5
years of experience. Your will be involved in development of a wide
range of innovative software products with the latest technology.
We are looking for persons with a strong drive and aim for results. You
work equally well individually and in groups. You have high energy and
are willing to learn new tasks and technical areas and are a team player
who enjoys sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues.

The work is done in an agile way of working, where you will be a member
of a cross functional team that covers Systemization, Software design
and Verification. You will be developing software from customer
requirement to delivery, primarily using C++, JAVA or C.
You and your team will be responsible for end-to-end solutions for Radio
Base Station features.

*What are you looking for?*
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the development of the
latest mobile system technology and to build knowledge at the leading
edge of the future of mobile communication.
A career at Ericsson encourages you to aim high. You get to do your
best, in a collaborative and constructive environment. We want you to
think big, so we give you the freedom and support you need to turn your
ideas into achievements. You will keep on learning throughout your
career – we know that continuous learning is vital for retaining our
position as a global leader in technology and services.
Ericsson is based in 180 countries, with 100000 employees, and your
future career path is just about to begin…

These positions are based in Göteborg.

*Qualifications:*
You must have a Bachelor or Master of Science (e.g Science within
Electrical Engineering, Data Communication, Computer Science and
Engineering, Software Engineering of Distributed Systems, Engineering
Physics) or equivalent formal education.

*Contact:*
For these positions Ericsson is working with Experis AB. The selection
and interview process is ongoing, so please send your application as
soon as possible - do not wait until the cut-off date. If you have
specific questions, you are welcome to contact Alexandra Johansson
recruitment consultant at +46 31 61 72 53.

J2W:MON1:SE

Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Other/Not Applicable ||
[[custCity]] || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log

Apply to this job now...
<https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?company=Ericsson&career_job_req_id=36713&career_ns=job_listing&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH>